Strong, versatile, and ergonomic pulleys are at the foundation of efficient rope systems for rescue and work at height. Expanding on the original patented swivel pulley line by Rock Exotica, the CMC ProSwivel Pulleys are time-tested and brought to you by two companies committed to quality and service.
Each pulley is certified to NFPA standards, made in the USA, and compatible with rope up to 13 millimeters or half inch. The pivoting side plate allows rope loading without disconnecting from the anchor. The double action locking detent button prevents accidental opening. The rotating swivel aligns the rope with the direction of pull. The sheave is mounted on sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency.
The single-sheave prusik-minding pulleys come in 1.1, 1.5, 2, and 2.6-inch sizes. The 1.5-inch prusik-minding pulley has a stainless steel sheave for rope or cable. The 1.5-inch single swivel pulley is also offered in a lightweight model with an aluminum sheave and regular side plate. The 1.1-inch pulley is also integrated into the T-rated swivaBiner, a compact, versatile device that combines a pulley, swivel, and carabiner in one. The CMC ProSwivel double pulleys come in 1.5 and 2-inch sizes. Each one has an integrated becket for mechanical advantage systems.
CMC ProSwivel Pulleys combine high quality manufacturing with user-friendly features in a line of high efficiency pulleys certified to NFPA standards and built to meet the demands of the job.
The CMC ProSwivel Pulleys combine a swivel and pulley into one tool with a unique sideplate that opens while the pulley is still attached to the anchor. Teaming up with Rock Exotica, CMC now offers more swivel pulleys certified to NFPA standards. Our renamed and expanded ProSwivel line includes eight pulleys to choose from. You can pick the best CMC ProSwivel Pulley for the job, going bigger when you need more efficiency.
Expanding on the original, patented swivel pulley line by Rock Exotica, the CMC ProSwivel Pulleys are time-tested, Made in the USA, and brought to you by two companies committed to quality and service. Available in single and double sheave versions from 1.1″ radius up to 2.6″, these pulleys are an excellent option for Mechanical Advantage (MA) systems for hauling and ascending, and they work well in combination with high anchors, tripods, and redirects.
- 2.0” PMP Single Pulley – G-Rated, prusik minding, and up to 3% more efficient than 1.5″
- 2.0″ PMP Double Pulley – G-Rated, prusik minding, and has integrated becket for MA
- 1.5” Single Pulley – G-Rated and lightweight with an aluminum sheave pulley
- 1.1″ SwivaBiner – T-Rated, compact, and versatile pulley/swivel/carabiner combo
Features & Benefits
- New models certified to NFPA standards including a more efficient 2” option
- Patented, USA Made, time-tested, and proven as the original swivel pulleys
- Combined swivel & pulley reduces system length, allowing more travel
- Pivoting sideplate allows rope loading without disconnecting from anchor
- Double-action detent button prevents accidental opening of the sideplate
- Sheave is mounted on sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency
- Rotating swivel aligns rope with the direction of pull
- Swivel can be secured using rope, web, or carabiners
- Ergonomic design for anchoring and loading with one hand
- CNC machined for optimal strength & weight
- Prusik minding options facilitate progress capture
- Compatible with rope up to 13 mm (1/2 in)
- 1.5″ PMP SS Pulley is compatible with rope or wire cable
- Ideal for rescue, work at height, and tree care
Peace on your Days