The following information is tilted towards building a solid rope rescue and rigging team, but I would be remiss to say that it applies to thousands of other “purposes”, but also to the inanimacy of a “rigging system” as a whole or in part. By viewing your rigging systems as an organic makeup of living organisms and purpose, you are forced to wrestle with “gain and loss” and thus understanding better what is “input and output”, “cause and effect”, “life and death”… because is the end you and your system will be graded on merit and success.
Strategy can be defined as the plan of action that seeks to achieve an overall goal. It defines the approach that will be taken in achieving this specific goal. In simple terms, a strategy shows what you are trying to accomplish as a team and can be considered as the general direction that you intend to take with the goal.
Unlike the strategy that is usually general, tactics are more detailed on the ways that we carry out the plan. This means that the specific actions that will be taken in implementing the strategy. You can employ several tactics involving a number of departments and individuals as part of a common strategy.
Implementing the plan is “executing” your strategy. I have 3 thoughts on how this can be done. Remember that a non executable strategy is a complete waste of time, energy and resource.
- Clarify your strategy: All too often, strategies are expressed as high-level statements that resonate with board and executive levels but fall flat with mid-level and frontline personnel. Unfortunately, if people don’t understand the strategy, they are unable to connect with it.
- Communicate your strategy: I’ve never encountered an organization where I heard from people that we communicate too often or with plenty of clarity.
- Cascade your strategy: If strategy is “what” you do then tactics are “how” you do it. And if you want your strategy implemented well, you need to cascade it throughout the organization and get to the practical and tactical components of people’s jobs every day. Cascading is the proverbial rubber hitting the road. The bulk of the work in implementing strategy is done at this stage.
So… if you can’t “run it well”, then it is simply talk and wishful thinking. We’ve built an array of tools to help individuals and teams alike accomplish their rigging and rescue goals.
- Plus+ Membership for leaders and individuals
- Small Team Membership for teams under 10 technicians
- Unlimited Team Membership for teams looking at growth and building systems through segmentation
Peace on your Days
6 thoughts on “No Implementation Means Flushing Your Strategy and Tactics Down The Drain”
933874 551994some truly fascinating info , well written and broadly speaking user genial . 584675
408038 112194Hello. Cool write-up. Theres an concern with the internet site in internet explorer, and you may want to test this The browser could be the marketplace chief and a large element of other folks will miss your excellent writing due to this issue. 620834
816540 380569Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your website is very cool. 169808
TAXOTERE is a cytotoxic anticancer drug and, as with other potentially toxic compounds, caution should be exercised when handling and preparing TAXOTERE solutions what is lasix used for in dogs 150 152, 164, 167, 168 Two new studies reported no changes in measures of depression after testing for carriers, noncarriers, and women with previous breast or ovarian cancer, 150 and for those tested based on family history or Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry
lasix action Overall, 19 showed sperm in the ejaculate none in SCO, and 50 showed sperm on the testicular biopsy 18
A schematic overview of the whole process from cell acquisition to experiments performed is given in Fig how much potassium for 20 mg lasix
Comments are closed.